Saturday, April 29, 2006

Australian / American Idol Blog - Reality T.V Forum.

Australia is getting ready for another season of Idol in 2006, as Kate De Araugo slips away into The Idol Black Hole, Leigh Harding still has Two songs kicking around in the Top 50 in Australias chart that are directed or marketed towards 8-12 year olds and bringing the punk and alternative social tags to a new low, a low of calm, friendly, kind, pretty, soft and childish in it's proper word.

The oldies are still kicking around Shannon Noel the only noteable mention as he is still able to reach the charts and staying fresh in the publics eye by singing the theme song to Australia's Biggest looser.

Where are we at in America? allI know of is Kelly Clarkson, so do help me out here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We pride ourselves in selling the highest quality ace on american idol. We offer unique service of ace on american idol that cannot be found in the web. The service ace on american idol are at least double of what you would pay here. LtWr5eq2

Jay Gee said...

And another Plug....spammed.

Cash for Cars Indianapolis said...

How long has Australian Idol been on? Do you get to see American Idol?

My take on American Idol-I do love that show!!

What a great show last night. It was great to see Mandisa. I think that she is a real beauty. She has designer skin with that complexion and boy can she sing. She leaves me spellbound. It was nice to see Taylor win, that man has soul. He will be a rock star Katherine I believe has the best voice in American Idol history plus she is hot. Lisa is one bronze sexy diva. It is hard to believe that she is only 17, she performs way beyond her years. My wife thinks that I am neurotic for my passion to Idol. How about Kelli P., I'll never forget when Simon called her a minx and she did not know what it was. I bet it was wild to see her at first in California, about the only thing going for her was a tan. However she is quite sinful with her denim & diamonds look, quite ravishing. I think that Paris with that winey voice is a bi-polar drama queen, not the goddess that Randy thinks she is. It was really good to see Taylor win. He did not let intimidation get in the way of his heart's desire. He let his sheer wisdom push his dream on and his free spirit guide him. It was nice to see the revival of little Kevin. If Chicken Little is famous then Kevin is Almost Famous. He looks like an Angel with a halo, the only thing missing is the ray of light. Back to Katharine she really did build up to the climax this season. She is such a bombshell. Of course I am jaded by the awesome voice. I would worship the ground she walks on. Fox promised to tantalize us and they did it. Great year guys and gals.